Legal Requirements as Required By the OHSA and Regulations
Participants will receive training in Legislation as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and its Regulations.
– Regulation 632/05
– Regulation 213/91 – Section 221
– Regulation 851 – Section 119
– ACT – Section 25(2)(A),(D), and (H)
The purpose of confined space training is to assist your company with preventing accidents, illnesses and losses associated with confined space entry, work and exit/aggress or rescue.
This training will provide you with information necessary to:
- Recognize confined spaces and related hazards.
- Recognize controls.
- Identify elements of an effective confined space program.
- Evaluate and improve your basic confined space program (if there is already one in place).
- Compare/check your program against a standard, identify deficiencies and identify actions to be taken to achieve standard.
- Identify best practices for ventilation, PPE, lockout, rescue, confined space permits, and air testing/monitoring.