By law, every employer is required to train their Supervisory staff.
Seven Things Supervisors Need to Know
1. What are the warning signs
2. What is workplace violence?
3. Do you have bullies in your workplace?
4. Prevention and early intervention
5. An overview of Bill 168
6. What Bill 168 means to employers and supervisors
7. Investigation into harassment and violence in the workplace
Need Assistance With Your Risk Assessment and Procedure Writing?
This service is designed for businesses that would prefer to have one of our consultants conduct the Risk Assessment and develop the supporting Policies and Procedures.
Violence Risk Assessment, Policy and Procedure writing for only $1200.00 (for most businesses)
Who Should Attend?
All workers are required to have some level of training in the company’s Violence policies and procedures. Management requires additional training. These 3 workshops are focused towards those in charge of setting up the company’s Violence In The Workplace Program