Train The Trainer - Propane Cylinder Exchange Program Course Summary
This course is offered
Our Train The Trainer Programs provide your trainers with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively train operators and evaluate their competence. All programs that are delivered to you are accredited training programs and exceed all applicable industry standards and government regulations.
Your company trainers will learn the instructional techniques involved to best communicate these concepts in a classroom and/or field environment.
The following are prerequisites for this Train The Trainer Program.
|Propane Cylinder Exchange|
|Participants of this course should have had Propane Safety training with in the past 3 years.|
Participants will receive training in the following elements:
- The Legal Stuff
- Smell , Toxicity and Hazards of Propane
- Leak Testing
- Specific Gravity/Density
- Boiling Point
- Flammability Limits
- Proper Handling and Storage Requirements
- Cylinder Specifications and Components
- Extinguishing Fires
- Installation and Removal of Cylinders
- Health Hazards, First Aid and Emergency Response
- Carbon Monoxide
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sample Propane Material Safety Data Sheets
- Understanding Adult learning
- How to be an effective trainer
- Lesson plans
- What will be your next step.
Course Length: 1 day
Who Should Attend: See prerequisites
Location: At Your Location, Our Training Facility, On our Mobile Safety Bus
Course Includes: Training Binders which include all necessary training materials, as well as 5 copies of the training manual, CD containing applicable forms & templates and a long list of teaching aids including wall certificates. Also included are sample Propane Exchange Procedures.
Price: $1385.00 flat rate
* price does not include HST
* travel costs may apply
* price includes up to 4 participants. Additional particiapnts will be charged a nominal fee.
- Forklifts Safety Training
- Elevated Work Platforms Safety Certification
- Confined Space Safety
- Working At Heights / Fall Protection
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Certification
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Certification Part 2
- JHSC Certification Part 2
- JHSC Certification - Part 2 - Office
- JHSC Certification - Part 2 - Manufacturing Workplaces
- JHSC Certification - Part 2 - Health Care Facilities
- JHSC Certification - Part 2 - Food Services
- JHSC Certification - Part 2 - Construction Workplaces
- JHSC Certification - Part 2 - Child Care
- Construction Safety Training
- First Aid
- Hearing Conservation
- Manufacturing Safety Training
- Spill Response
- Supervisor Due Diligence Training
- Train the Trainer Programs
- Our Train The Trainer Programs
- Train The Trainer - Working at Heights
- Train The Trainer WHMIS - GHS Training
- Train The Trainer - Propane Cylinder Exchange Program
- Train The Trainer - Fit Testing Program
- Train The Trainer - Crane & Rigging Safety Training Program
- Train The Trainer - Lock Out / Tag Out Training Program
- Train The Trainer - Forklift & Narrow Aisle Training Program
- Train The Trainer - Elevated Work Platform Safety Training Program
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Fit Testing
- Transportation Safety
- Lock Out/Tag Out
- WHMIS - GHS
- Propane Safety
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
About Industrial Safety Trainers
We at Industrial Safety Trainers believe that we can make a difference; we provide training and consulting services that will change the way workers look at safety in the workplace. We offer a very unique way of training; a discussion based method of learning. Our trainers are intelligent, knowledgeable and experienced in the subjects they teach but most importantly, they are passionate about safety training.
We operate offices out of Barrie, Ottawa and Iqaluit, Nunavut. Industrial Safety Trainers is becoming one of the largest training providers in Canada. Training can take place at a variety of different training venues such as our state of the art mobile training center called the Safety Bus, our conference center and boardroom located at our head office in Barrie and other locations that we feel are appropriate for training courses to be delivered.
“We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied.”