Our Train The Trainer Programs provide your trainers with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively train operators and evaluate their competence. All programs that are delivered to you are accredited training programs and exceed all applicable industry standards and government regulations.
Your company trainers will learn the instructional techniques involved to best communicate these concepts in a classroom and/or field environment.
The following are prerequisites for this Train The Trainer Program.
|Elevated Work Platform Safety Training|
|Each participant of this course should be a competent person in the operation of their related equipment, and should have a valid Scissor lift, Zoom Boom Manlift or Elevated Work Platform Safety Training Certificate.|
Participants will receive training in the following elements:
- The course will start off with a in-depth review of the training program to be delivered. This includes the contents of workbooks, videos (if applicable), test/ quizzes and operator evaluations.
- Detailed instructions as to the questions that may be asked of you and the answers to those questions.
- Second part of the program will involve the principals of teaching adults. Including the use of equipment, teaching styles, learning and risk, and how to measure the success of the course that you will be teaching plus many other things you will need to know to become an effective trainer of safety training programs for your company.
Who Should Attend?
* price does not include HST
* travel costs may apply
* Additional participants will be charged a nominal fee
Course Includes: Training Binders which include all necessary training materials, as well as 5 copies of training manual (for your participants), USB containing applicable forms and templates that will allow your trainers to document their training as necessary. Also included is a SkyJack Safety Training DVD. Wall certificates for those who participate in the course.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
About Industrial Safety Trainers
We at Industrial Safety Trainers believe that we can make a difference. We provide training and consulting services that will change the way workers look at safety in the workplace. We offer a very unique way of training; a discussion based method of learning. Our training team is a highly skilled group of certified professionals with a wealth of industry experience and work related background but most importantly, they are passionate about safety training. Our support staff strives to understand our client realities and through collaboration and purposeful listening ensures facilitation of each specific training or consulting request. Each team member works tirelessly to make the registration process for training courses easy and enjoyable.
We operate offices out of Barrie and Ottawa. Industrial Safety Trainers is becoming one of the largest training providers in Canada. Training can take place at a variety of different training venues such as our state of the art mobile training center called the Safety Bus, our conference centers located at either our head office in Barrie or our new training centre in Ottawa, along with other locations that we feel are appropriate for training courses to be delivered.
“We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied.”