Legal Requirements as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations:
- OHSA – 25(2)(A), (D) and (H)
- OHSA Regulation 443/09
- OHSA Regulation 213
Participants will receive training in the following elements:
- Understanding the regulations that apply to the use of Stilts in Construction
- When stilts can be used and when they can not be used
- Fall Protection as it applies to the use of stilts.
- How to inspect your equipment.
- Understanding the hazards associated with the use of stilts.
- Practical evaluation to ensure that participants can use stilts safely.
Who Should Attend?
This is a MANDATORY Training program for anyone who will be using stilts in construction
The Safety Bus
* price does not include HST
* travel costs may apply
- Wallet Card
- Written Test & Practical Evaluation
- Records of Training
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
About Industrial Safety Trainers
We at Industrial Safety Trainers believe that we can make a difference; we provide training and consulting services that will change the way workers look at safety in the workplace. We offer a very unique way of training; a discussion based method of learning. Our trainers are intelligent, knowledgeable and experienced in the subjects they teach but most importantly, they are passionate about safety training.
We operate offices out of Barrie, Ottawa and Iqaluit, Nunavut. Industrial Safety Trainers is becoming one of the largest training providers in Canada. Training can take place at a variety of different training venues such as our state of the art mobile training center called the Safety Bus, our conference center and boardroom located at our head office in Barrie and other locations that we feel are appropriate for training courses to be delivered.
“We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied.”