Regulation 851, Section 7
CSA Standard A344-17
- Gain knowledge of the OHSA and applicable regulations
- Determine when a Pre-Start Health and Safety Review (PSR) may be required
- Overview of expectations from the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development for racking inspection programs, inclusive of inspection and reporting expectations
- Gain an understanding of CSA Standard 344-17 for Racking Systems
- Outline the inspection requirements for Racking Systems
- Knowledge of the maintenance requirements related to identifying deficiencies
Who Should Attend?
Anyone that would like to be trained in the effective use and inspection of racking systems in the workplace.
The Safety Bus
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
About Industrial Safety Trainers
We at Industrial Safety Trainers believe that we can make a difference. We provide training and consulting services that will change the way workers look at safety in the workplace. We offer a very unique way of training; a discussion based method of learning. Our training team is a highly skilled group of certified professionals with a wealth of industry experience and work related background but most importantly, they are passionate about safety training. Our support staff strives to understand our client realities and through collaboration and purposeful listening ensures facilitation of each specific training or consulting request. Each team member works tirelessly to make the registration process for training courses easy and enjoyable.
We operate offices out of Barrie and Ottawa. Industrial Safety Trainers is becoming one of the largest training providers in Canada. Training can take place at a variety of different training venues such as our state of the art mobile training center called the Safety Bus, our conference centers located at either our head office in Barrie or our new training centre in Ottawa, along with other locations that we feel are appropriate for training courses to be delivered.
“We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied.”