THE LEGAL ELEMENTS DISCUSSED AND REVIEWED
Participants will be made aware of Regulation 199/07 as it pertains to Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspections, specifically Schedule 1 inspections for truck, tractors, towed trailers and converter dollies.
- Understanding of each part of Schedule 1
- Understanding when a Schedule 1 inspection is required
- Understanding of how to fill out inspection reports correctly
- How to identify a Minor vehicle defect
- How to identify a Major vehicle defect
- Method of reporting Minor defects
- What must be done when a major defect is identified
- Understand methods of testing Air Brake Systems
- Group Practical evaluation of inspection on tractor and/or trailer unit
Who Should Attend?
The Safety Bus
* price does not include HST
* travel costs may apply
- Certificate of Training
- Records of Training
- Attendance Report
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
About Industrial Safety Trainers
We at Industrial Safety Trainers believe that we can make a difference; we provide training and consulting services that will change the way workers look at safety in the workplace. We offer a very unique way of training; a discussion based method of learning. Our trainers are intelligent, knowledgeable and experienced in the subjects they teach but most importantly, they are passionate about safety training.
We operate offices out of Barrie, Ottawa and Iqaluit, Nunavut. Industrial Safety Trainers is becoming one of the largest training providers in Canada. Training can take place at a variety of different training venues such as our state of the art mobile training center called the Safety Bus, our conference center and boardroom located at our head office in Barrie and other locations that we feel are appropriate for training courses to be delivered.
“We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied.”