- Language: English
- Duration: 45 minutes
Sabrina’s Law (Bill 3) was passed by the Ontario government as a result of the death of an Ontario student, who died after experiencing a severe allergic reaction, called anaphylaxis.
This course provides participants with prevention and procedure training concerning anaphylaxis including:
The content includes:
- What exactly is anaphylaxis?
- Legislation and compliance measures relating to Sabrina’s Law
- An overview on allergies and reactions
- The importance of and how to implement an Emergency Treatment Plan
- Familiarity with the many resource tools that are useful for an Anaphylaxis Program