Legal Requirements as Required By the OHSA and Regulations:
- Occupational Health and Safety Act: Section 25(2)(a),(d) and (h)
- CSA Standard B335-15, Section 7.5
- MOL Working at Heights Training Provider Standard, Section 4.1 Instructor Qualifications
Course Content / Elements Covered:
- Being an in-house trainer
- How Adults Learn, the 4 phases of Learning
- Understainding learning styles
- Instruction Methods
- Developing Training Programs
- Preparing for a Course
- Developing an Effective Presentation, Tips and Tricks
- Knowledge Verification – Testing and Evaluations
- Proof of Training
- Course Evaluations
Who Should Attend?
This course is offered out to those who wish to complete a Working at Heights Train the Trainer program, or anyone requiring a certificate for Adult Teaching Principles. This is a pre-requisite for the Train the Trainer Working at Heights
The Safety Bus
* price does not include HST
* travel costs may apply
- Trainer Manual
- CD, Forms and Templates
- Teaching Aids
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
About Industrial Safety Trainers
We at Industrial Safety Trainers believe that we can make a difference; we provide training and consulting services that will change the way workers look at safety in the workplace. We offer a very unique way of training; a discussion based method of learning. Our trainers are intelligent, knowledgeable and experienced in the subjects they teach but most importantly, they are passionate about safety training.
We operate offices out of Barrie, Ottawa and Iqaluit, Nunavut. Industrial Safety Trainers is becoming one of the largest training providers in Canada. Training can take place at a variety of different training venues such as our state of the art mobile training center called the Safety Bus, our conference center and boardroom located at our head office in Barrie and other locations that we feel are appropriate for training courses to be delivered.
“We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied.”