Our Train The Trainer Programs provide your trainers with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively train operators and evaluate their competence. All programs that are delivered to you are accredited training programs and exceed all applicable industry standards and government regulations.
Your company trainers will learn the instructional techniques involved to best communicate these concepts in a classroom and/or field environment.
The following are prerequisites for this Train The Trainer Program.
|Propane Cylinder Exchange|
|Participants of this course should have had Propane Safety training with in the past 3 years.|
Participants will receive training in the following elements:
- The Legal Stuff
- Smell , Toxicity and Hazards of Propane
- Leak Testing
- Specific Gravity/Density
- Boiling Point
- Flammability Limits
- Proper Handling and Storage Requirements
- Cylinder Specifications and Components
- Extinguishing Fires
- Installation and Removal of Cylinders
- Health Hazards, First Aid and Emergency Response
- Carbon Monoxide
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sample Propane Material Safety Data Sheets
- Understanding Adult learning
- How to be an effective trainer
- Lesson plans
- What will be your next step.