Our Train The Trainer Programs provide your trainers with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively train operators and evaluate their competence. All programs that are delivered to you are accredited training programs and exceed all applicable industry standards and government regulations.
Your company trainers will learn the instructional techniques involved to best communicate these concepts in a classroom and/or field environment.
The following are prerequisites for this Train The Trainer Program.
|Forklift (any kind)|
|Competent person, one who has had training with in the past 3 years, training must have met the CSA Standard B335-04-> B335-15|
Participants will receive training in the following elements:
- Apply principles of adult education in their training.
- Select and use appropriate instructional methods.
- Develop relevant demonstrations and activities.
- Practice, develop and demonstrate techniques and concepts learned in the classroom.
- Start a training program with high impact.
- Establish communication skills, ability to effectively train and evaluate trainees.
- Hold participant’s attention and interest throughout the training course.
- Manage their own nervousness and anxiety during training.
- Use effective speaking and presentation techniques.
- Use Audio-visual equipment efficiently.
- Give feedback on trainee’s progress.