LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AS REQUIRED BY THE “OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ACT AND REGULATIONS”
- Regulations require that Persons who develop traffic control plans be competent persons.
- Construction Regulation 213/91 under the OHSA makes it mandatory that workers be protected from traffic hazards.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act—Section 25
- Ontario Regulation 213 for Construction Projects— Section 67-69.1
- Ontario Traffic Manual Book 7
- Regulation Review and Compliance Guidelines
- Traffic Control on Public Ways
- How to read and understand Book 7
- How to Develop a Traffic Control Plan
- How to use the Field Edition of Book 7
- Jobsite planning
- Roadwork Planning using Temporary Conditions Book 7
- Practical exercise to develop a Traffic Control Plan