The Ontario Traffic Control Book 7 – Temporary Conditions has been revised as of April 2022. Click here for a summary of those changes. IST’s program has been revised to reflect this newly revised edition. Those who have taken this course in the past will need to receive training on the changes that have taken place. The changes that have been made are significant, and as such we are not able to offer refresher or update training.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AS REQUIRED BY THE “OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ACT AND REGULATIONS”
- Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act—Sections 25 & 26
- Ontario Regulation 213 for Construction Projects— Sections 67-69.1
- Ontario Traffic Manual Book 7
- Regulation Review and Compliance Guidelines
- Traffic Control on Public Ways
- How to read and understand Book 7
- How to Develop a Traffic Control Plan
- How to use the Field Edition of Book 7
- Jobsite planning
- Roadwork Planning using Temporary Conditions Book 7
- Practical exercise to develop a Traffic Control Plan
Participants will be required to download a copy of the Ontario Book 7 Field Guide as part of this program; Click here to download.