Participants will receive training in the following elements:
- Why is training required?
- The legal Stuff, who is the MLTSD and about the CSA Standards
- Causes of Accidents and Looking for hazards in the workplace
- Pre-Start inspections
- Stability of a Lift Truck and understanding the loads to be carried.
- Why Lift Trucks Tip over.
- Load Handling
- Important Safety Rules
- Transporting Lift Trucks
- Attachments you may use
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AS REQUIRED BY THE “OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ACT AND REGULATIONS”
Occupational Health and Safety Act Section 25(2)(a),(c),(d) and (h)
Ontario Regulation 213 Section – 93-107
Ontario Regulation 851 Section – 51, 54-61