First affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards. Compact and lightweight PFL, workers will no longer need to “switch-out” equipment to maintain a safe fall distance.
Length: 6 – 9 ft.
Number of legs: one
Lifeline Material: Web
Harness Connection: Snap Hook
- Extremely compact and lightweight 1.9 lbs.
- Unit attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility and versatility
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) user
- Quick-activating, high-strength stainless steel braking system
- Certified to CSA standard Z259.2.2, Type 1 SRL