- Language: English
- Duration: 25 minutes
*Available in French
If your workers are exposed to blood or potentially infectious diseases, your organization has a responsibility to provide information on occupational risks and proper handling and/or disposal. This course will ensure that participants will be able to:
- Describe what Bloodborne Pathogens are and where they are found
- Understand what Hepatitis B and HIV are and the possible occupational risks to workers
- Recognize and apply the Standard Precautions when dealing with Bloodborne Pathogens
- Know the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- This course is strongly recommended for any workers in hospitals, clinics, labs and testing facilities.