This role is responsible for providing optimal sales, customer service and timely facilitation of the co-ordination of training & consulting sessions for designated accounts specifically within the Eastern Ontario corridor. The end goal is to initiate, build and enhance the existing customer base, while working out of IST’s brand new Ottawa Training Centre. There is an expectation of ensuring sales growth through outreach to prospective clients in order to meet dedicated sales targets. The Representative will have strong customer service skills, the ability to multi-task, organize multiple projects and work independently on a daily basis, with oversight and remote support from the IST head office in Barrie. Your Health and Safety exposure along with a solid Sales background, combined with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly will ensure your success. This isolated environment requires an individual who is a strong team player and is willing to adapt as the company continues to expand.
- Research and identify prospects to grow the client base. Reach out is achieved through a mixture of personalized emails, cold calling, and social selling to validate prospect fit and interest in further evaluation
- Tracking business leads to build a strong database with intelligence that can be leveraged to help win work
- Accountable for all customer service and sales activities for customers in the Eastern Ontario zone of clientele: This role ensures all current customers are aware of recertification training, notification of upcoming events & public training sessions along with follow up after scheduled training to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This role schedules training as requested in conjunction with customer needs
- Effectively and efficiently disseminate critical legislative compliance information to the company’s client base via various communication formats
- Responds to all phone and website inquiries in a timely manner in order to maintain service to our pre-existing clients as well as to obtain new prospective clients
- Identify and promote business relationships with corporate entities and partnerships
- Collaborate with clients to ensure complete satisfaction and offer add on services where appropriate
- Responsible for all associated administration and daily operations for the Ottawa Training Centre
- Fully Bilingual (French and English)
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing techniques. You are a hunter; you delight in finding creative ways to reach out to prospects and engage them in meaningful discussion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you are a high level communicator, you love to talk and have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Business Acumen; you have an innate ability to make decisions that support our company’s goals and objectives. AKA I understand how a company makes money
- Prioritized Focus; you know how to apply goal oriented actions and focus on qualitative actions in areas where you can make a difference on impact based objectives. You are self-motivated and enjoy being proactive rather than reactive.
- You are pleasantly persistent.
- Problem Resolution Wizard; put simply you are clever, determined and inventive. You can easily synthesize information and knowledge to achieve a solution despite obstacles.
- Computer literate with a minimum intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office within a network environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Professional and presentable
- Proven track record of success
Interested candidates can send resume to: Email: [email protected] / Fax: 705-792-6619
Or fill out the form below.
Industrial Safety Trainers Inc. thanks all candidates in advance, only those being considered for the opportunity will be contacted.