OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINER – Position Available
We are currently looking for a full-time Safety Trainer to join our rapidly growing team. The successful individual will work out of our Ottawa, ON branch but may also be required to travel throughout Ontario.
- As our brand ambassador, ensure quality and consistency in the delivery of our training programs
- Engage the client in a variety of ways to foster the creation and growth of their own safety programs which in turn encourages employees to improve their own safety culture
- Provide ongoing technical safety advice, guidance and coaching where necessary
- Foster continuous improvement of existing training programs as well as development of new training and practices
- Timely, and accurate, completion and submission of all requisite documentation related to training delivery
- Other duties as needed
- Fully certified JHSC member is preferred
- Experience operating material handling equipment
- Experience in manufacturing and/or construction environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced presentation and written skills
- Ability to assess situations and problem solve for most effective resolution for all parties involved
- Exposure to adult learning principles an asset
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Fully Bilingual; English and French
Remuneration: Starting salary $50,000
Interested candidates can send resume to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: 705-792-6619
Or fill out the form below.
Industrial Safety Trainers Inc. thanks all candidates in advance, only those being considered for the opportunity will be contacted.