We are currently looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our rapidly growing team! The successful individual will work out of our Barrie, ON branch and will be responsible for providing optimal sales, customer service and timely facilitation of the co-ordination of training & consulting sessions for designated accounts.
This role is responsible for providing optimal sales, customer service and timely facilitation of the co-ordination of training & consulting sessions for designated accounts across the province. The end goal is to initiate, build and enhance the existing customer base. There is an expectation of ensuring sales growth through outreach to prospective clients in order to meet dedicated sales targets.
The Representative will have strong customer service skills, the ability to multi-task, organize multiple projects and work independently on a daily basis. Your Health and Safety exposure along with a solid Sales background, combined with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly will ensure your success. This environment requires an individual who is a strong team player and is willing to adapt as the company continues to expand.
- Accountable for customer service and sales activities for customers in a specific zone of clientele: This role ensures all current customers are aware of recertification training, notification of upcoming events & public training sessions along with follow up after scheduled training to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This role schedules training as requested in conjunction with customer needs
- Research and identify prospects to grow the client base. Reach out is achieved through a mixture of personalized emails, cold calling, and social selling to validate prospect fit and interest in further evaluation
- Tracking business leads to build a strong database with intelligence that can be leveraged to help win work
- Effectively and efficiently disseminate critical legislative compliance information to the company’s client base via various communication formats
- Responds to all phone and website enquiries in a timely manner in order to maintain service to our pre-existing clients as well as to obtain new prospective clients
- Identify and promote business relationships with corporate entities & partnerships
- Collaborate with clients to ensure complete satisfaction and offer add on services where appropriate
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing techniques. You are a hunter; you delight in finding creative ways to reach out to prospects and engage them in meaningful discussion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you are a high level communicator; you love to talk and have excellent communication skills, written as well as verbal
- Business Acumen; you have an innate ability to make decisions that support our company’s goals and objectives. AKA I understand how a company makes money
- Prioritized Focus; you know how to apply goal oriented actions and focus on qualitative actions in areas where you can make a difference on impact based objectives. You are self-motivated and enjoy being proactive rather than reactive. You are pleasantly persistent
- Extensive interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with a minimum intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office within a network environment
- Ability to learn and utilize specialty software programs
- Problem Resolution Wizard; put simply you are clever, determined and inventive. You can easily synthesize information and knowledge to achieve a solution despite obstacles
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking is your claim to fame
- Professional and presentable
- Creative and innovative
- Tremendous organizational skills, self-disciplined and personally accountable
- Proven track record of success
Interested candidates can send resume to: Email: [email protected] / Fax: 705-792-6619
Or fill out the form below.
Industrial Safety Trainers Inc. thanks all candidates in advance, only those being considered for the opportunity will be contacted.